- In Stock
|5% (5g Tube) x 1 tube||$14.00||$14.00|
|5% (5g Tube) x 3 tubes||$39.00||$13.00|
|5% (5g Tube) x 5 tubes||$60.00||$12.00|
|5% (5g Tube) x 8 tubes||$88.00||$11.00|
|5% (5g Tube) x 10 tubes||$100.00||$10.00|
|5% (5g Tube) x 15 tubes||$135.00||$9.00|
|5% (5g Tube) x 20 tubes||$160.00||$8.00|
|5% (5g Tube) x 25 tubes||$175.00||$7.00|
|5% (5g Tube) x 50 tubes||$300.00||$6.00|
Generic Acivir Cream - Anti Herpes
Generic Acivir Cream Product information
Drug Name: Generic Acivir Cream
Generic Acivir Cream Drug Uses:
Acivir Cream is used for treating cold sores on the face or lips that are caused by the herpes virus. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
How to use Generic Acivir Cream:
- Use Acivir Cream as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Wash and completely dry your hands and the affected area. Apply the medicine only to the affected area and not to the surrounding skin. Gently rub the medicine in until it disappears. Wash your hands after using Acivir Cream.
- Do not bandage or wrap the area unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- Do not bathe, shower, or swim right after using Acivir Cream.
- To clear up your infection completely, use Acivir Cream for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- For best results, use Acivir Cream at the first sign of a cold sore (tingling, redness, itching, or bump).
Drug Class and Mechanism
Acivir Cream is an antiviral. It works by stopping viral replication. However, Acivir Cream does not eliminate the herpes virus, it is not a cure, and it does not prevent transmission to others.
Missed Dose of Generic Acivir Cream
If you miss a dose of Acivir Cream, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Storage of Generic Acivir Cream
Store Acivir Cream at room temperature, between 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) in a tightly capped container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not leave in a car in cold or hot weather. Keep Acivir Cream out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings/Precautions of Generic Acivir Cream
Do Not Use Generic Acivir Cream if
you are allergic to any ingredient in Acivir Cream or valacyclovir.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Acivir Cream:
Some medical conditions may interact with Acivir Cream. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Acivir Cream. Because little, if any, of Acivir Cream is absorbed into the blood, the risk of it interacting with another medicine is low.
Ask your health care provider if Acivir Cream may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Do not use Acivir Cream for genital herpes.
Do not use other skin products such as cosmetics, sunscreen, or lip balm on the cold sore area while you are using Acivir Cream unless otherwise instructed by your doctor.
Do not get Acivir Cream in your eyes or on the inside of your nose or mouth. If Acivir Cream gets in your eyes, flush them with cool tap water.
Acivir Cream may cause harm if it is swallowed. If you may have taken it by mouth, contact your poison control center or emergency room right away.
Acivir Cream should not be used in CHILDREN younger than 12 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Acivir Cream while you are pregnant. It is not known if Acivir Cream is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Acivir Cream, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects of Generic Acivir CreamAll medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Burning or stinging; dry or cracked lips; flakiness or dryness of the skin; itching.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; excessive itching; dizziness).
More Information about Generic Acivir Cream
- If you have any questions about Acivir Cream, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Acivir Cream is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.