- In Stock
|200mg x 30 tablets||$19.95||$0.67|
|200mg x 60 tablets||$26.95||$0.45|
|200mg x 120 tablets||$35.95||$0.30|
|400mg x 30 tablets||$29.95||$1.00|
|400mg x 60 tablets||$38.95||$0.65|
|400mg x 120 tablets||$57.95||$0.48|
|800mg x 30 tablets||$44.95||$1.50|
|800mg x 60 tablets||$57.95||$0.97|
|800mg x 120 tablets||$99.95||$0.83|
Generic Zovirax - Anti Herpes
Generic Zovirax Product information
Drug Name: Generic Zovirax
Generic Zovirax Drug Uses:
Zovirax is used for treating chickenpox (varicella) or shingles (herpes zoster) and treating or suppressing genital herpes infections. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
How to use Generic Zovirax:
- Use Zovirax as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Zovirax by mouth with or without food.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Zovirax is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- Start therapy with Zovirax at the earliest sign or symptom of shingles or genital herpes (pain, burning, blisters).
- If treating an acute outbreak, continue using Zovirax for the full course of treatment even if you feel better in a few days.
- For suppressive therapy, Zovirax works best if it is taken at the same times each day.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Zovirax is an antiviral. It works by stopping viral replication. However, Zovirax does not eliminate the virus, is not a cure, and does not prevent transmission to others.
Missed Dose of Generic Zovirax
If you miss a dose of Zovirax, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Storage of Generic Zovirax
Store below 25 degrees C. Do not refrigerate.
Warnings/Precautions of Generic Zovirax
Do Not Use Generic Zovirax if
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Zovirax Capsules or to valacyclovir
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Zovirax Capsules. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney problems or a weakened immune system
- Medicines that may harm the kidney (eg, aminoglycoside antibiotics [eg, gentamicin], amphotericin B, cyclosporine, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs [NSAIDs] [eg, ibuprofen], tacrolimus, vancomycin) because the risk of kidney side effects may be increased. Ask your doctor if you are unsure if any of your medicines might harm the kidney
Possible Side Effects of Generic ZoviraxAll medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Diarrhea; general body discomfort; headache; nausea/vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); aggressive behavior; blood in the urine; confusion; decreased consciousness; decreased urination; hallucinations; lower back pain; mental or mood changes; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; unusual bruising or bleeding.
More Information about Generic Zovirax
- If you have any questions about Zovirax Capsules, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Zovirax Capsules is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.