- In Stock
|0.03%/3ml x 3 eye drops||$28.00||$9.33|
|0.03%/3ml x 5 eye drops||$45.00||$9.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 10 eye drops||$80.00||$8.00|
|0.03%/3ml x 15 eye drops||$118.00||$7.87|
|0.03%/3ml x 20 eye drops||$154.00||$7.70|
|0.03%/3ml x 25 eye drops||$190.00||$7.60|
|0.03%/3ml x 30 eye drops||$225.00||$7.50|
|0.03%/3ml x 50 eye drops||$350.00||$7.00|
Lumigan eye drops (also known as Bimatoprost) is an optahlmic drug used for treating problems like glaucoma which can cause severe damage to the eyes. It happens due to build up of fluid pressure inside the eye that can damage the optic nerve. This can even cause vision loss in the individual.
For the treatment of this dreadful eye issue, the medicine of Lumigan eye drops is used. The medication works by lowering or regulating the eye pressure and easing the strain on the optic nerve. This eye drop needs to be administered as per the directions of the doctor. The medicine is FDA approved and you can buy Lumigan eye drops online as well.
How to Use Lumigan Eye Drops
How to Apply Lumigan Eye Drops
Wash your hands thoroughly before you use the ophthalmic eye drop of Lumigan.
- Tilt your head back and then pull your eyelid down for creating a small pocket. Hold the dropper above your eye with its tip facing downwards. Look up away from the dropper and then put a drop inside your eye by squeezing the dropper.
- Keep your eye closed for a minute or so, preferably for 2 to 3 minutes with your head tipped down. Do not blink or squint the eye.
- Then gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye for a minute or so. This is to prevent the liquid from draining into your tear duct.
- If you are using any other eye drop then you must wait for at least 5 minutes before using that.
Precautions for Lumigan eye drops
- There are some precautionary measures that you have to keep in mind during the usage of this optahlmic of Lumigan eye drop.
- You must not touch the tip of the eye dropper or else there is a huge chance of the tip getting contaminated. In case the medication is applied through the contaminated dropper, there can be serious infection to your eye and even cause vision loss.
- You should not use the Lumigan eye drop if the liquid has changed color or it has particles inside the solution.
- You tell the doctor if you have any eye infection or eye injury or you are going to undergo any eye surgery.
- Pregnant ladies should use this medication only after getting clearance from their doctors.
Side Effects of Lumigan eye drops
- Dry eyes
- Itching or stinging in the eye
- Swelling of the eyelids
- Eye irritation
- Eyelash darkening
The serious side effects that may require doctor’s attention are:
- Eye discharge
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Respiratory infections
- Increased tearing
- Sensitivity to light
Interactions of Lumigan eye drops
The drugs that can interact with the action of the Lumigan eye drops are:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications